Lucy x Sailor Puppies- 4 weeks old
Dog Ten Commandments
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my wellbeing.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not
lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment,
and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words,
I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that
could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something
might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out to long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go
with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to
watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything
is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Remember that I love you.
European Golden Retrievers, English Cream Golden Retrievers,White Golden Retrievers,English Golden Retriever,English Cream Puppies,EuropeanCreamPuppies,English Cream Retriever,English Cream Retrievers,English Cream Goldens,White Golden Retrievers,White Golden Retriever, BritishWhite Golden Retriever Puppies,English Cream Retriever Puppy,English Cream Golden Retriever, European White Golden Retrievers, British Golden Retrievers, British Cream Golden Retrievers, etc.